Sunday, April 16, 2006

So many things happen the last few days in medical center while I was on call duty. Told I received 3 resuscitation cases. The first case I received was epilepsy. A patient collapses in the toilet and throw out fit. Next was anaphylactic shock case, which may lead to death case. Out of 3 had anaphylactic shock, 1 will survive only. I pray for him to survive as traveling to hospital in an emergency speed. MO sir was with him and stands by for advance care. My pray answer the called to me and he survived, he was admitted to the ward. Last case, a female trainee officer having heat exhaustion at night. What an exhaustion duty?


Sometime people wont know your care is beside them. Only one thing will know is your prayer lighting to the needs. Lighting the path to needs to the right route of healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home