Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Prejudicial and Pride

I cant believe that someone told me off that I am prejudicial just that I told him off that he is prejudicial to the girl. How could he say like that, and can he proof it to me in what way I am in prejudicial? If not for the girl to ask for help, I think you will also cause her prejudicial to herself by expelling from school.

I have no other idea for you both couple doing such and silly act on the wrong time. BLOODY HELL. I guess you both thing about it and FOR YOU INFORMATION, the method only can be done less than 2-3mth old. If too late, there is not other way, and you dare to take the risk on her for aborting after the 3mth, and she DIED on the trolley. I make sure, YOU will never forget this for your life and I MEAN IT.

If you don’t dare to bear the responsible I suggest you both BREAK OUT. I have enough on both you two doing again.


My dear girl, you are too silly to do an unexpected act with your partner. It is too late. There is no way to get behind time. So what can I say? Your boyfriend told me I was prejudicial with your baby. Whatever I told you, thing before the 2 months. I rather you to abortion the baby and leave thing behind. Don’t get to sad over it. The most important is your studies. Take pride to your studies. Remember you are in your FINAL YEAR. Take pride and look for better ones, all right. Don’t look back. Please carry on your pride to your own professional. There is nothing on earth without your passion to your work. There is nothing on earth is prefect, it today prefect there will not be tomorrow. Think about it. Walk away from the void deck and hear her Cry in tear, and hear her say I Sorry.


Something looking ahead of two paths which one you choose to go. Once you enter the path there is not walking behind or return back. It will never tell you with are the right path. Either led you to wrong way or right way. If led to right path, hearing is there. If led to wrong path, faces it and learn it and change your path ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home