Sunday, June 18, 2006

Place with unknow and learning

Just 2 wks ago, I went to unknown place where place is no longer more to be exits soon. We went in team of 2. It was a day where so many people around rushing in our line. People who come from a nowhere, I can see that they need help from us. But we are moving place to place. It is a very beautiful place when we drove over the broken path. We cross over using our combat engineer skill know as LB.

On the day 2, we arrived at the Buhura Hospital. I can’t believe is that everywhere and every place are people. People who are injured, illness and pain lying around the concern, concourse way and even the bed can leave outside the ward.

I remember I attend a patient who had a Anterior femur fracture. While waiting for operation, we needed a curious to immobilize the limb. We were looking for air splint in our medical box, but the stock run out. Every instrument we have on the first day, half of the supplier were use up. In the end, we got to use our combat skill, tried many way to immobilize the limb, like using branch, box, wooden, piper and many more way.

At night, our medical supplier is coming by superpuma, I so excited I quickly SMS my friend to stay by the landmarks and marshal, but I send to my friend in Singapore. Oh my, what an idiot of me.

We stay there till Friday and went back to where we can from. The place that we are in the place we have peaceful and the place we belonged to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home