Friday, March 30, 2007

Last Day at TTSH

Yeah, today is my last day at TTSH. I never felt so good that changing from Working to studying, which the class begin on 16 April!! and the result will be out on 5 April. Hope thing will be fine and god bless.

Saddly of cause left my colleugue that i had work with them for near to 3months with all the enjoy and fun. Not only receving the complain and violet patient but have learn a lot from Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse and Senior Enrolled Nurse. Thank all the help and knowledge i very much appericate them.

Will be with them in TTSH in 3 year time. Cheer if i did not change my mind by then. Just wonder how life can be fun in study!!!



Surely god is my salavation, I will trust and not be afraid.
AMK Methodist church, Isaiah 12:2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home