Monday, October 10, 2005

Miracle you cant believe it

This is a miracle, my patient open his eye once again after his operation was done. My friends and myself can’t believe it till we went down to see him in the hospital and was came to my surprise, it was true that his eye open in front of us. I bought my sister to see him on Saturday and she cry out cause she felt the pain as a brother who have gone through the care as a Nurse. This may let her expose what is nursing about and hope she learn something. What Ambrose say was right, what we are leaving there is a 2nd world who is living with us. Spiritual help to heal other, even prayer do how to heal deadly illness. Now I know why spiritual prayer is very important to a patient life. I did enjoy once again with all of the zai family for coffer or rather say is a dinner.

Well, I didn’t believe till Father from Novena Church came down to hospital and give his life prayer to the patient and the prayer was answer by him. I now then believe and prayer do help it. When I will be a nurse clinical, I would allow my patient’s relative pray for their patients. I think now we can relief and wait for the next step for his healing.

Now I think our worry will leave us slowly. But I don’t think so, I guess the disaster in the world got worsen recently. Would this disaster affect Singapore? I don’t know; who know one day will come.

Hmm, now my leave day and student are having exam. Hey all student who are having exam, Best in luck”

Whatever you are facing it, go and challenge them up, don’t make other defeat you up and don’t make other look down on you. Just do what you are now, the challenger is just yourself who you are facing not who you are challenge with. Trust this and you will successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home