Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Good News

Wah, yeah!!! I finally got in Ngee Ann Polytechine in Dipolma In Nursing... wah So great and happy. I did not tell my junior i enter in Ngee Ann, what if i tell them, would they find me for help... Goodness no where to hide. I told my brother and sister, they will great to hear my good news. Waited for 2 year and 4 months. Here i am aiming to be Staff Nurse, slowly work to be a APN. I just wonder what if i choose to be Medical Officer after my Dipolma in Nursing?
Oh ya, today met jolene to accompany her for shopping at Takashimaya. Long time did not went out since Oct 2006 when we went for cycling, what to do i am busy with my National Service. We went for light lunch and get some T-shirt, that she want to spend her voucher that her mum gave it to her. Interesting ya!! I also told her that I enrolled in Ngee Ann, she was great to hear, it because she can disturb me once again for her assignment and project. Goodness me.... Haha what to do she my sister? Get easy bully by her!!! Opps =X
A day pass, after visiting Alex Lim, who is my previous FADIS sir, he had a Hit and Run case by the taxi driver. If was so pity sad, to see him in NICU, I just don’t know how to face it when hearing friends or even a volunteer friends admitted to NICU. It was my 3rd times witness a friend admission to NICU. I don’t know what is his prognosis at the moment, what we can do now, is just pray for his life.
"Let compassion be the nergising force as we journey with our education"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home