Thursday, November 03, 2005



Memories with joy or lonely ones. I just can’t think much about my friends in Company HQ. That day my birthday, I just bought a cake for them to eat with joy but I didn’t expected that they celebrated with me and my heart turn soft. That was my happy movement with them. I guess that I have bought my friendship close but I am leaving to other place. I didn’t tell them what happen but if they read my blog I hope they will know why. Faithful memories for 5 months had just vanished or even cast away. I don’t wish the joy of memories just vanished but to make the memories of the 5 months, we read over HQ dairy weekly and photo paste on the scratch book. It was beautiful as I look over in on my birthday. I almost cry out, my dear friend told me that. As the 3 pictures below, was my faithful picture in my NS days. 1st picture was taken during our 3days field camp. Can you all try to identify me out? If u can find me, give me your answer by typing in the tag board. The 2nd picture was taken in the bunk with my bunkmate of medic. Well of course, we had keep in touch even we are away like Mr Aziza, now in East Malaysia. The last picture, I think you all would be wondering whom that medic trying to do with the casualty. Guess who sia??? Hehehe. I was giving IV to the casualty who had a badly injuries on his left leg. ***Evil Laughter***

Now I am totally lost friends and myself. I just don’t know how should I look into in. All I am now is looking forward where I am going and would I come back in peace? My dearest friend who ever with me, I hope that we keep in touch and never let go. Even my daughter, sister, brother, family members, Aunt, Uncle and Residents of AMK. Just not to worry, I will be fine and fight through it.

Disaster are always indiscriminate, can occur any time and in any place. It's Grim but trite and true.

It just a same if you and your love one are always indiscriminate. It wont be a successful relationship.

Treasure her/him well before he/she disapper. Talk her/him your feeling. Dont wait, till ley into a wound.

Dont let go your love one away. Secure and share the warmest together.

If you like someone, slowly approach to him/her, and tell up your feeling about him/her.

Dont give up your hope, face to face and always prepare for any worse. Who know he/she like you? who know she accept you?

Remember what it said, and dont leave aways your faithful memeries. It just a memery dream.


Resucs Kit Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home