Monday, April 16, 2007

First Day of School

First Day of School, Totally lost. No friend in year 1. looking blur like sotong. Hahaha
But met some friend in Year 2, like jolene (my junior in ITE), Shuting (RCY), Yinying( my senior in ITE). Not even friend but lecture in my ITE, (mdm Sara, mdm Lim, Mdm Lam) OMG...

I hope i not that outstanding student. Hehe. And will be adpot the change of life.

Aiyo, so embrassed by Shuting, she screaming my name like she had not see me in 1000 years. But at least she guide the way to LT 38, was looking around.

At least got to know Rashid 1st, he is action very fun to be with. As we walk to LT 38... Best part, looking so sotong as like no students was around. Did not know that the students rush to busy the book. Goodness, I and Rashid rush to get the book at Blk 83, level 2. SUper long quene.


Waited patient as the quene can short. Manage to get th book and rush back to LT 38 again. Horrbile monday morning.

After the lesson, we lonely, by myself having lunch. Thank god.

Meet with Shuting for lunch. And to end school, was lonely home with heavy book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home